Hi there! I’m a perfectionist, movie buff, music lover, avid reader, fan of musical theatre, and a dry-witted goofball. This is starting to sound like a Meredith Brooks song, huh?
What I do
I direct product development for SkyVerge and Jilt.
My path towards this was a bit winding: I trained as a chemist, dabbled in sports journalism, taught high school and coached high school sports. I’ve been married since 2010 to my husband, Max, who’s a travel partner and general associate in nonsense.
- I’ve got 4 siblings. I’m used to loud noises and can sleep through pretty much anything.
- I used to teach high school Chemistry and am a certified chemist (obviously a Breaking Bad fan).
- I spent a couple years traveling the U.S. with nothing but two suitcases.
- I played softball for 20 years, including college.
My favorite things
- Chipotle. I eat it a couple times a week and never get sick of it.
- I love movie trivia.
- Figuring out how things work.
- Cheesesteaks. God do I love a good cheesesteak.
- Music — playing, listening, singing along, whatever.
- Seafood. Max hates seafood, which makes me love him less.
- Awesome shoes. But only for short bursts of time. Then I hate shoes.