Hi there! I’m a movie buff, music lover, perfectionist, eCommerce enthusiast, avid reader, writer, and a sarcastic, dry-witted goofball. This is starting to sound like an Alanis Morissette song, huh?
What I do
My path towards these jobs was a bit winding. I trained as a chemist, dabbled in sports journalism, and I’m a former high school teacher and coach. I’ve been married since 2010 to my husband, Max, who’s a travel partner, fellow Halo player, and general associate in nonsense.
- I’ve got 4 siblings. I’m used to loud noises and can sleep through pretty much anything.
- I used to teach high school Chemistry and am a certified chemist (obviously a Breaking Bad fan).
- I’ve visited 9 countries and plan to visit more.
- I played softball for 20 years, including college.
My favorite things
- Chipotle. I eat it a couple times a week and never get sick of it. Ever.
- I’m a huge movie buff and love movie trivia.
- Figuring out how things work.
- Cheesesteaks. God do I love a good cheesesteak.
- Music — playing, listening, singing along, whatever.
- Seafood. Max hates seafood, which makes me love him less.
- Awesome shoes. But only for short bursts of time. Then I hate shoes.